Friday, August 12, 2011

too stressed....

Hi everyone....I am just here, dropping by to say that I have not felt much like writing these past months. There is just too much going on in my life. Most recently, my lovely dog..my dingo, my soul mate, went across the Rainbow Bridge. This has been so hard for me. Along with that, I went to Arlington National Cemetery to bury my parents. It was wonderful, and I hope I will come back here and write about it. But, until then....I hope that you are all happy, healthy, and living the best life you can, with what you have.

I have been trying to figure out what I can do with what I have right now. I keep coming up with goals, only to not achieve them, which leads to me feeling defeated. I think I have finally come up with something I can do. It is one of those things that I don't think will have immediate pay back....but then again, I think as a society, that is one of the things we have to learn is not something to be expected. I am going to dedicate a portion of each day to live in prayer. I realized, that to be in service is something that I am very dedicated to. My past career was in service to others. My goals that I come up with, are all around that...but I never have the energy. What I can do, is sit in meditation and prayer. Usually, my prayers are all about thanks, and gratitude....but now, I want to focus on the needs of others, and pray. Will anyone benefit? That is where faith comes in. I believe they will. Maybe it is something that will not be apparent to me, or even to those that will be the focus of the prayers.....but, it can't hurt.

So, that is my plan. Along with that, I am trying to figure out my future. Just a small thing! LOL. I do have some huge decisions to make, so I will be focusing on accomplishing this. I am hoping to find some advisors, and some assistance.

I am hoping all the grief that has been in my life for the last few months, with my mother's death and burial, and then my beautiful dog Keefa's death......I am ready to move past all the grief. I know, just because I say I am ready, that may not be the case....but I am hoping.

So, this is why I have not been writing. I should be. I should be sharing some of my thoughts and actions around getting through the grief. I know that could help some. Especially along with the illness, the poverty, etc. But, I just have not felt like sharing. I guess sometimes, going inward is important.

Maybe soon, there will be another round of pithy, informative, entertaining, blogs...LOL...but for now my little group of followers.....please wait it out with me....I will return.....maybe writing from a screen porch in Atlanta....or from this little dump of a place in Vermont (Margret Mitchell wrote a little something from a dump..right?) Or who knows.....what wild and wicked adventure could come my way??? Until then...I bid you.......crap...can't spell it....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment